Dynamo mini availability

robbee

King of Cable Management
Original poster
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
@Kmpkt any word on when the Dynamo mini will be in stock again? It has been out of stock for a couple of months and I've been waiting on one to start my new build. Cheers!

slimjim

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 5, 2017
Seconded,looking to start a new build and both the hdplex and dynamo direct plug kits are nowhere to be found anywhere.

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
So now is likely as good a time or any, but for the moment I've decided to pull the plug (pun intended) on the Dynamo Mini and 360. I have 20 360 units being shipped stateside shortly that I will make available once they arrive, but short of a long I needed to extract the funds I had earmarked for my next order of units for more lucrative investments. This isn't to say that I don't plan to come back to doing PSUs at some point, but right now just isn't the right time for me. Hopefully the HDPlex 200W DC-ATX is available shortly and from everything I've heard the J-Hack units are also great. Sorry for any disappointed community members. Cheers,

Craig

Reactions: fergunat000

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
So now is likely as good a time or any, but for the moment I've decided to pull the plug (pun intended) on the Dynamo Mini and 360. I have 20 360 units being shipped stateside shortly that I will make available once they arrive, but short of a long I needed to extract the funds I had earmarked for my next order of units for more lucrative investments. This isn't to say that I don't plan to come back to doing PSUs at some point, but right now just isn't the right time for me. Hopefully the HDPlex 200W DC-ATX is available shortly and from everything I've heard the J-Hack units are also great. Sorry for any disappointed community members. Cheers,

Craig

this is very sad news, but understandable. mark me down for one of those 360s!

Reactions: fergunat000

gColbert

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 4, 2019

Craig

Any word on those 360s? I'd be interested in getting my hands on one of them!

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Sounds good. Turns out they were shipped to the wrong address from HK and now need to be recovered. May have lost the last 21 units : /

m.trix

Trash Compacter
Jul 9, 2019
Hopefully you get those 360s recovered safe & sound. I know everyone is trying to throw their name into the hat but could I also be added, if and when they appear?