Dimensions and mountability of KMPKT

BobGarn

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 6, 2018
Hi all

So I've gotten some parts delivered for my sons SFF build. Unfortunately I have run in to some issues with the DC board and the motherboard. There's just not enough space.

I've been thinking about possibly getting the KMPKT Dynamo and Dynamo mini but I haven't been able to find the dimesions of either board anywhere.
Can someone enlighten me please? :)

Also how do I mount the mini board? I assume the mini board is the one with the ATX 24 pin on it

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Those are still accurate. The best way to mount would be to either double sided tape the backplate of the 360 to your case or alternatively to have a couple of threaded holes or standoffs and to insert the two screws included with the unit to screw it down from the top. As far as the Mini goes, it simply plugs into the 24 pin plug on your motherboard.

Reactions: Phuncz

SumGhai

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 14, 2016
Sorry to resurrect a dormant thread.

I'm retrofitting a Node 202 system, and I'm planning to mount the 360 to a 3d printed bracket mounted to the SFX mount. This would free up the SFX PSU location for a fan mount (even possibly an AIO). What's the hole diameter of the mounting holes for the 360 and what kind of screws are included, so I know which threaded inserts to get?

As a side question, do you think the heat dissipated by the backplate is enough to warp PLA prints? I'm doubtful, but I want to know from you.