Duality92 from the internetz

Hey guys! I'm Duality92, from basically everywhere on the internet (vast majority of big PC enthusiast forums, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. (but not YouTube)).

I'm heavily invested in the enthusiast PC market for the good part of the last 10 years. In the past three years I have worked at Case Mod Editor for Overclock.net, then stepping up to be the Review Team Manager, which I have been for the past year++.

I specialize in reviewing cases and GPUs, but have dabbled a bit of everything.

On top of this, I'm a regular sponsored builder/modder. I've build 10+ sponsored computers with a vast array of manufacturers and I'm posting my latest on these forums as well, since I feel you would all be interested as it's under 5L.

Appart from that, I'm a Quality Assurance Manager IRL, I'm a father of two and I'm from Canadaland.

Happy to be part of this wonderful community.

AleksandarK

/dev/null
May 14, 2017
Hello and welcome

I have followed wast majority of your build-logs on OCN and i am very glad you are joining our community!

Waiting for that sub 5L case....:p

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! If cases are your thing, you might want to pace yourself on this forum that's full of juicy case projects !

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Welcome aboard!

Is this where I apologise for killing OCN's SFF subforum? ;)

Duality92

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Apr 12, 2018
Bah, I participate a bit in it and I love SFF builds, I don't mind at all :p

I'm actually the Case Mod Editor too, although I stepped down from that role, I'm still active as it until we find a suitable replacement. So technically, I take care of the SFF thread, so you're taking a small load off my hands! :D