Discussion Does a case with these 3 requirements exist?

YTPM

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Nov 6, 2021
Hello!
Ive been looking for a case small enough that has the following things:

Mini-ITX motherboard
Flex-ATX PSU
Single slot AND low profile dedicated gpu slot ONLY

I have yet to find one, the closest i got to one had a low profile, double slot gpu, but thats not what im looking for.
I asked around on reddit but no one found one and im starting to think i might need to get into case designing.
But i thought maybe i should go here, to the ultimate sff place to ask if that sort of case exists.

aromachi

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 18, 2019
I've never seen one. And from what I've seen single slot gpus are quite rare these days. Download FreeCAD and design something :)

YTPM

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Nov 6, 2021
Yep, it does exist, the Captain S V8.

If you're outside asia, you can buy these trough an agent like superbuy.
Holy hell, ive been searching for days, thank you so much!
One question tho, do you have any other pictures of it by any chance?
Just so i know what it would look like closed with the side pannel on

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
Holy hell, ive been searching for days, thank you so much!
One question tho, do you have any other pictures of it by any chance?
Just so i know what it would look like closed with the side pannel on
No problem, I just used the SFF Masterlist spreadsheet. Its pretty damn handy when looking for a specific case.

Unfortunately i don't, I think he might not have sold any of them, considering there aren't even pictures of a finished case yet(should be finished in anodized black)

Reactions: YTPM

YTPM

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Nov 6, 2021
No problem, I just used the SFF Masterlist spreadsheet. Its pretty damn handy when looking for a specific case.

Unfortunately i don't, I think he might not have sold any of them, considering there aren't even pictures of a finished case yet(should be finished in anodized black)
Darn, i wish i woulda used this site from the start, thank you for all of this info!