Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
Imagem SmallFormFactor.jpg

The Echo 5L Case:

You can order the case now in the Brazilian Crowdfunding site catarse:
https://www.catarse.me/echo5L
Echo 5L: 649,00 BRL around 121 USD
Echo 5L + Riser: 949,00 BRL around 178 USD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Echo 5L was designed around the RTX 3070, keeping the volume as small as possible, that way it has excellent MID/HI end options while still being portable enough to fit in a backpack.

The case is made of sheet steel with 1.5mm. Powder Coated with 6 colors of your choice.

Cases E Todas Suas Cores.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specs:

Dimensions: 260x200x110mm
Total Volume: ~5.8 Litros

Compatibility:

Air Coolers: 50mm height

GPUs Length: 258mm e 2.5 Slots

PSU: Flex ATX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Render Galery:

Comparação~1.png Montagem_sem_tampa_2020-Oct-13_10-59-58AM-000_CustomizedView6745718412_png.jpg Montagem_Com_Paineis_Externos_2020-Nov-11_07-20-52PM-000_CustomizedView28216865043_png~2.png Montagem_sem_tampa_2020-Oct-13_11-12-29AM-000_CustomizedView19497552481_png~2.png Montagem_sem_tampa_2020-Oct-13_11-12-04AM-000_CustomizedView19497552481_png~2.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Included in the box:

Echo 5L
Instruction manual
Magnetic Feets

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommended 3070:

Zotac GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge
MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 2X

You can find us in most social media:
https://linktr.ee/BCGATech

How can I communicate with the team?
R- Send us an email contato@bcga.tech or reply to this post

Attachments

• Imagem SmallFormFactor.jpg
    Imagem SmallFormFactor.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Montagem_Com_Paineis_Externos_2020-Nov-16_08-01-21PM-000_CustomizedView6317422225_png~2.png
    Montagem_Com_Paineis_Externos_2020-Nov-16_08-01-21PM-000_CustomizedView6317422225_png~2.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
I really like the modular design. The prototype made of sheet metal, right? What is the CPU cooler clearance if no water cooling is used?

BCGA.tech

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
I really like the modular design. The prototype made of sheet metal, right? What is the CPU cooler clearance if no water cooling is used?
Yeah sheet metal, we are still testing with the dimensions and thickness.
The case can accommodate a Air Cooler up to 52mm, the idea is fit a Cryorig C7.
I'm not totally sure yet this can change with the same space rearranging.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
from the width, only 2 slot card is compatible right? that's a dealbreaker for me but it's a good design. not a fan of the vent design but it's just personal taste.

Reactions: BCGA.tech

yoon

Cable Smoosher
Mar 8, 2020
I think if you increase the width by 2.5-3 cm to accommodate 4 x 120mm fans and 70mm cooler height / more gpu height slot, it will be a hot cake. Also if you fit the 120mm fans it will edge to the psu side and help provide air flow to the psu. It adds 240 AIO options too.

BCGA.tech

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
I think if you increase the width by 2.5-3 cm to accommodate 4 x 120mm fans and 70mm cooler height / more gpu height slot, it will be a hot cake. Also if you fit the 120mm fans it will edge to the psu side and help provide air flow to the psu. It adds 240 AIO options too.
from the width, only 2 slot card is compatible right? that's a dealbreaker for me but it's a good design. not a fan of the vent design but it's just personal taste.

Yes 2 slots, but maybe with some tweaks its possible we can make a 2.5 Slots work, without increasing the volume.

About the fans we are thinking about increasing the size to 107 to fit a better air cooler, trying to mount a slim 120mm
it's maybe a stretch of the design but i will try. I dont think will be a life changer in the temps, the 4 fans as intake
seems to be enough in simulation. But this increase the volume to 5.99L.

I will make new updates as soon some parts arrive. Thanks for the thoughts.

@zeh

Reactions: thelaughingman

BCGA.tech

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
Fans on top and bottom , are these 92x14?
Yes, 92x14, but with the new revision the motherboard tray will be modular. The modularity will allow to use larger
cpu air coolers or larger GPUs (2.5,2.7 slots) and maybe add the possibility to use 120 slim fans on both
sides of the tray.
Soon, i will bring a big update, based on community suggestions.

Reactions: Fa5en

BCGA.tech

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
Hey guys have not updated the project for a long time. But we are still working on it!
I will probably talk to an ADM to delete it and make a new one because the project has changed so much that it is practically a new chassis.

With the launch of the RTX Series 3000 the engineering part was very confused for 3 main reasons:
1- The new GPU sizes
2- The power consumption
3- The Founders Edition Air Flow Desing

@zeh

BCGA.tech

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
Hello guys today at GMT 03:00 i will make a live building the case in the prototype V.0.09 and showing the state of production of the case.
Watch us at twitch.tv/zehbcga
Starting in one hour.

You can watch the full stream in Brazilian Portuguese via youtube or twitch

Last edited:

BCGA.tech

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
READ THE BIG UPDATE IN THE FIRST POST!

And a smaller uptade here:
Hey guys, i'm with a working prototype in hand, this version v.0.09, the current prototype in production is the v.0.1 with some tweaks and corrections of this one.
But overall is a very good and efficient chassi, with an incredible build quality.
I will do further test to see thermal and noise level.

OBS: I know that SFX psus are more silent and have more power, but they bring the volume to 7.2L the same volume that the incredible Dan-A4. Maybe with some time i can use a modded server power supply to add more watts at the same volume. (NOW COMPATIBLE 29/09)

Highlight from the stream:

Some pics:

Last edited:
Reactions: dealda

BCGA.tech

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
Nice build video. ?

PS: Your pliers are as rusty as mine. Perfect match with the Noctuas.
I'll do an english stream and video soon, with the updated desing and custom loop. English is not my primary language, I have a bit difficult pronouncing some words, but I think I can do it and put subtitles.

And you know... I live in a tropical paradise, everything rust ahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: REVOCCASES

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I'll do an english stream and video soon, with the updated desing and custom loop. English is not my primary language, I have a bit difficult pronouncing some words, but I think I can do it and put subtitles.

And you know... I live in a tropical paradise, everything rust ahahahahahahaha

I think subtitles should be fine. Just for explaining the most important parts. :)

Yeah, same here. Damn humidity turns everything into a Noctua color scheme. ?