Deshroud Fan Adapter Cables for bespoke Asus 4-Pin 6-Pin and 7-Pin Headers and advice for other brands too!

jackerby222

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Nov 19, 2023
I have recently joined the forums as an avid builder of SFF myself, but also create custom cables for deshrouding graphics cards after struggling back in the day to connect my Asus 1080Ti Stix to anything but the motherboard headers which were not ideal! Asus use custom 4-Pin, 6-Pin and 7-Pin headers, so its not as straightforward as other brands to replace the fans, so set about using my Electronic Engineering degree to use!

Following this and a few requests from people on forums I have created a number of cables which I have turned into a (very) small business. Currently I make cables for most Asus cards, however the list is ever expanding, so if you have a card your struggling with feel free to ping me a message. All cables are hand built to order and shipped worldwide from the UK.

If you have an Asus graphics card you are looking to power the fan headers directly from the GPU, with full control via the firmware or afterburner then I can provide a cable for this!

Anyone with a card we currently don't list, we are happy to work with you to reverse engineer your wiring (photos required) to produce a bespoke cable for you. I also can advise on cables you may require for non-Asus cards, or give you so advice on other wiring as have de-shrouded a few myself.

Reactions: BaK and HWI