Closed Custom APU in a Custom Case - REVOCCASES Project Fireflight / SUBOR Z+

maybe some of you have followed my Subor Z+ Fireflight APU project here on the forum... I really enjoyed building it but I've only rarely used it since I moved my main rig to the living room... so if you like something unique and special, now is your chance to grab this custom APU console!

Asking price: EUR 350,- plus super fast UPS shipping - incl. activated Win10 and total 1.48TB SSDs

Specs:

Performance:

known issues:
  • power button does only work to switch the PC on - to shut it down you need to use the start menu
  • Wi-Fi signal is not very strong, but you could change the Wi-Fi module and/or antennas
  • this is a custom APU designed by AMD for SUBOR - there will be no GPU driver updates - most games <=2019 should run fine according to my tests but something like Horizon Zero Dawn does not run

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Update: price is negotiable - I just want to see that rare piece of hardware in good hands

If you have no idea what to expect, this build is based on the (never officially released) Subor Z+ gaming console but running normal Windows 10