Closed Compact Splash #22 $150 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am sadly selling my compact splash. I loved this case for the time that I had it but it is time to move on from it and begin my new case build that fits my needs better then this. This case is really rare and I hate to sell it due to the rarity and finding another but all good things must come too an end. I have all the screws and the pump mount as well will come with the splash. It is in excellent condition with a couple dings here and there from 4 years of use but nothing major or anything that noticeable, I will also include the other side panel I have which is the color of the case which is battleship grey. Due to the rarity of this case I am asking $150 for it but I have seen them go for higher before. Shipping will be extra depending on your location we can work something out. Attached below is some pictures of the case, If you are interested please PM me. Thanks! :)

Pictures:

Last edited:

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 15, 2017
Indeed! I'm surprised I don't have any more interest in it no messages no nothing. If someone is interested make an offer and if you have feedback please feel free to leave it! Is the price too high, just not interested in the case? Let me know, thanks!

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Well, they're so rare that I imagine most people who wanted one have given up by this point.

But I'm sure you'll get a taker eventually, they're just too collectible.

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 15, 2017
Hopefully you are right! I would love to see it to go someone who will enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.