Log Brq Zero: Spark

BinAdhed

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Jan 21, 2018
Good day fellow SSF Builders,

I would like to show you my latest project, I called it Brq Zero: Spark.

You can check out the build images on Builds.gg by clicking here
[ I tried inserting the image from two locations but it didn't accept if someone can let me know how ]

I will keep it short, the case is made from Acrylic and 3D Printed parts, it took me probably around 100 Hours to design it in Fusion360, the whole process of designing, prototyping, and fabricating all the parts started in September 2023, and I am proud of what I achieved :)

My motivation came from many other case designers, I wanted to challenge myself and be like them, so thanks to rosinbole who designed the blackbird build, this was my very first inspiration to build something as small. and I cannot forget Josh from NFC and of course Alex from Bit-tech

This particular build is for me to carry around when I need to go scan something with my 3D scanner, it made sense to make this instead of buying a very expensive laptop since I will always have to plug a laptop to the wall if I need the performance, with a desktop the difference is always noticeable.

I do not have exact figures of the thermals, but at the moment it is rocking an i9-13900K, 96GB of DDR5 RAM, RTX 4060 Low Profile, and HDPlex 500W PSU. I tried a bit of 3DMARK benchmarking and the CPU temps didn't go above 80c while GPU hovered around 63c.

I hope you like the design :)
let me know if you have any questions and if someone can tell me what link I can use to pass the image to be posted here instead of having a link.

but I will be mainly updating the build over at builds.gg if you are interested in updates, this won't be the last version for sure.

Reactions: morj