Back to SFF

Hi, everybody! I've liked SFF since the early 2000's, when I decided that MATX appealed to me more than ATX. I even owned a Shuttle SV25 for several months, until something on the motherboard failed and I went back to MATX. I remember that sense of satisfaction when I put that MATX case under my computer desk and admired how compact it was. Today, I think of everything my phone does and can't help feeling like my MATX mid-tower is a mainframe sitting on my desk. I just bought the hardware for my first M-ITX build. My burly Corsair Obsidian 250D might not be in the spirit of SFF, but I wanted to give myself some room. I don't want to go super-small right away and find that I've limited myself too much. I can always move my components into a smaller case later once I have a better sense of M-ITX. In the mean time, I look forward to discussing SFF here.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Even as a French, I didn't know about Atoll until very recently. Discovered them because I did very extensive search about the system I wanna buy.

Already choosed a pair of Klipsch Heresy III and an Elipson omega 100 turntable. Since the Heresy are highly efficient at 101db, I'll build a 10W class A amplifier, based around Jean Hiraga's "Le monstre" design.

Edit: Sorry, I completely highjacked your thread