Motherboard Asrock X600TM-ITX

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
I hope this board does see retail. Their ASRock H610TM-ITX is only available on custom order and has a MOQ of a couple hundreds...

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
Ditto above, nice find, and you could run graphics off the bottom slot, and build a Hackintosh, as APU graphics from this gen Processor is not supported.

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
The original link from Taobao was not up to date, 200 items were not in stock so the vendor canceled the purchase through Parcelup. I found another vendor, but I expect the same, this new item from a different Taobao vendor was added to my original order as the price was the same, if they cancel again, I will cancel my addiction...

Reactions: Phuncz

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
2nd vendor was canceled as well only 2 vendors list this on Taobao. Wondering if they are restricted to selling only to mainland China for this board, and I will never get the true story from the intermediary buyer ParcelUp, as to the real reason for the cancellations. At this point it is VAPORWARE. I GAVE IT A GOOD TRY.

Essence of Flowers

Efficiency Noob
Jan 12, 2024
2nd vendor was canceled as well only 2 vendors list this on Taobao. Wondering if they are restricted to selling only to mainland China for this board, and I will never get the true story from the intermediary buyer ParcelUp, as to the real reason for the cancellations. At this point it is VAPORWARE. I GAVE IT A GOOD TRY.
I contacted ASRock's Sales department and surprisingly, they got back to me. The replies were kinda nonsensical, I assume non-native English speakers. But from what I could decipher it seems like the X600TM-ITX is not only region locked to Asia, but its not even available for commercial retail over there?

For those curious the exact wording was:

"X600TM-ITX only for project in Asia, we don't carry it in US, it won't be available on entail(?this might be corporate talk or just poor English, not sure?) or retail."

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
So then may have had 200 units at each vendor, but they were instructed by Asrock, that sales could only take place in Mainland or Taiwan China.
So they said items were out of stock, which is a lie, but not, they are just out of stock, for US or European distributors.
I tried an Aliexpress request to the Asrock flagship store to see if they could them, doubt it.

Essence of Flowers

Efficiency Noob
Jan 12, 2024
So then may have had 200 units at each vendor, but they were instructed by Asrock, that sales could only take place in Mainland or Taiwan China.
So they said items were out of stock, which is a lie, but not, they are just out of stock, for US or European distributors.
I tried an Aliexpress request to the Asrock flagship store to see if they could them, doubt it.
I'm somewhat convinced that the sales rep i was talking to was not telling the complete truth frankly. I don't see why they would go through all the time and effort to write English documentation, a store page, and even going as far to have drivers meant for global versions of the motherboard, only to decide to not even bother with a global release.

They're most likely just testing the waters in Asia sales wise before letting it out in the open. I kinda wanna try my hand at getting this board too just because honestly a AM5 thin-mini is actually a really really good board for any SFF-oriented projects. If we're lucky maybe in a few months it goes global but if not then I might just see if parcelup will start accepting orders for these.

Essence of Flowers

Efficiency Noob
Jan 12, 2024
I just noticed ASRock even did a press release for this board on their global website so I genuinely have no clue what exactly the deal here is. Seems like they haven't actually manufactured this board at all despite the nonstop advertising of it.