Anyone had a response from SFFLab on QA Ncase M1?

darksilver

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Sep 10, 2019
Got an Ncase M1 in the October delivery (great case), had a few QA issues, some scratches/burrs on panels. Emailed them the day received and have followed up twice over the last month and no reply whatsoever.

Just wondering if anyone has had any post order support success with them?

Thanks
Matt

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Hm... not sure why you wouldn't have heard back from SFFLab. Maybe check your spam folder?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Where did you send the email? I forwarded this thread to w360 and he says he's not sure who you are.

kroken

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2019
Im also having problem getting in touch with their support, my order was placed and completed December 22 but later cancelled December 23 without any notice. How can i contact this company? My order is #17981

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Im also having problem getting in touch with their support, my order was placed and completed December 22 but later cancelled December 23 without any notice. How can i contact this company? My order is #17981

I thought I responded, got a virus from some kids, deal with it Monday.

It’s most likely flagged as fraudulent by Shopify.

kroken

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2019
I thought I responded, got a virus from some kids, deal with it Monday.

It’s most likely flagged as fraudulent by Shopify.

Okay thanks. i would appreciate if this can be sorted out so i can get this shipped asap, i was actually expecting and hoping this to be shipped out already as advertised on website, thank you