Press Release: When an article is marked as such, it is posted verbatim from a Manufacturer’s text, and does not reflect the views or opinions of SFF.Network.   

Angry Miao, a leading technology brand focusing on revolutionizing wireless desktop products, is adding to its existing keyboard lineup with the Indiegogo launch of the new AM Compact Touch, previously known as the AM 65 Less. Featuring a new symmetrical layout that takes the fundamental usage habit of the 65% layout, the AM Compact Touch will bring this new layout to the masses with the quality and innovative features expected from Angry Miao.
Citing market demand for the specific layout, Angry Miao sees the 65% layout satisfying the requirements of the majority of users with all the practical functions expected from a keyboard. With the compact size of the AM Compact Touch, it takes up a relatively small area on your desk, and will take up to 11% less space than an ordinary 65% layout keyboard. By retaining the...

Continue reading...

XNine

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 11, 2022
I dunno.... I just put money down on a Wooting, and while it doesn't have an aluminum case, I think the analog functionality is going to be a superior experience (especially in games). The cost of this unit is pretty high and has features I'd never use (BT, wireless charging), but I'd still like to eventually give one a go to compare it to my current (Ducky with Cherry Clears), and the Wooting I get and mod....

jughead0

Trash Compacter
Jun 3, 2021
I dunno.... I just put money down on a Wooting, and while it doesn't have an aluminum case, I think the analog functionality is going to be a superior experience (especially in games). The cost of this unit is pretty high and has features I'd never use (BT, wireless charging), but I'd still like to eventually give one a go to compare it to my current (Ducky with Cherry Clears), and the Wooting I get and mod....
Optimum Tech recently made a video about how he upgraded his Wooting to more or less custom keyboard nerd level. Aluminium case and all.

Reactions: XNine

XNine

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 11, 2022
Optimum Tech recently made a video about how he upgraded his Wooting to more or less custom keyboard nerd level. Aluminium case and all.
Yeah, I don't think the case he used is available anymore, but I'll find something for it. It's an impressive piece of tech.