3D Printed SFF Skyscraper...

Jaxel

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jun 10, 2018
This is the third 3D printed computer case I have been working on. Unlike my other cases, this case has required no cutting of aluminum, as I am using the stock lengths of MakerBeam. It has enough space for a 240mm radiator in the front, as well as a reservoir if you wanted to go that route. Also fits a three slot graphics card up to 200mm in length.

I made this case because I didn't like my SFF options. I wanted one that had lots of front panel ports, and a handle... as well as space for a radiator.

I have not done the front panel or side panels yet, as I am waiting on parts.

Jaxel

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jun 10, 2018
New update!

The only things left to do is install the vandal switches and the C14 extender... but those are taking so long to come in. The left panel is a smoke poly-carbonate glass screen. When the RGB lights turn on, you'll be able to see them through the glass.

I wanted a "no compromises" SFF skyscraper case. All SFF cases I see either forgo cooling options, front panel options, or even carry handles (which don't make sense to me in an SFF case). So this case has space for a 240mm radiator in the front, a 140mm low-profile fan on top, and two low-profile 92mm fans on the right. It also has space for a 3 slot GPU.

And of course, since it's 3D printed, it has a bevy of front-panel connection options. I chose to put in 4 USB ports, audio ports, and a 2.5" hot-swappable drive tray.