GPU 2 new RTX 3060 Ti mini cards

Rumpkin

Cable Smoosher
Mar 24, 2019
Anyone got hands on either of these cards yet? I held off buying into the 20 series cards to see what SFF options come out in this generation. Ideally I would want the power cable at the end of the card instead of the top, but at this point there do not seem to be many SFF options beyond these two.

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018
Both of them are < 200mm in length

That EVGA card looks really good. It has a total of four 6mm heat pipes, vs 3 on the ASUS card.

Furthermore, they loop the pipes back, so there are 6 pipes that travel the full length of the card. This is a photo from EVGA's site.

With this, I don't see why you couldn't cool a 3070.

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020
Ha! I might pick one up next year, once the scalpers tire of scalping, and the (lack of) supply chain stops gouging ;)

I made it to checkout, twice on Best Buy for an FE 3060Ti. Wouldn't let me buy, because in-store pickup was required...and ofc none of the stores within 300miles were getting any stock.

I am on the EVGA order queue for both their Ti cards....Not sure if I'll take advantage of it. I'm wagering by the time any of these cards are actually available to buy, the Next Big Thing will be leaked...at which point my loudish Asus 2070 MINI DUAL OC can just soldier on until the next gen comes along--that humans (not bots) can actually buy.