Cooling Corsair H80i V2 with NF-A12x15

ShamedGod

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Apr 21, 2019
Has anyone swapped out the fans on the Corsair H80i V2 with the slim profile Noctua fans?

Any idea if it would be better to use a push/pull with the slim fans verse running a single fan configuration?

ShamedGod

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Apr 21, 2019
Has anyone swapped out the fans on the Corsair H80i V2 with the slim profile Noctua fans?

Any idea if it would be better to use a push/pull with the slim fans verse running a single fan configuration?

Emailed Noctua:

Hello sirs,

I am putting together an ITX system and the 120MM radiator will not fit with two 120x120x25 fans. I purchased two NF-A12x15 PWM and am waiting for their arrival as those WILL fit in the case with the radiator. However I am having second thoughts and am curious if one NF-A12x25 PWM would actually push more air through the radiator then the two slim fans in a push/pull configuration.

Are you able to tell me which configuration will force more air through the radiator or if there is a better fan configuration Noctua offers to maximize air flow?

Thank You!

Reply From Noctua:

Greetings from Noctua!

Thank you very much for contacting us.

We recommend two NF-A12x15 PWM fans. These two fans have a higher cooling capacity than one NF-A12x25 PWM fan.

Kind regards,

Your Noctua Support-Team