I'm looking for an ultra slim powerbutton for the s4 mini. I don't really mind what it looks like, it just have to be as thin as possible so i can fit it. The one i have now is around 2 centimeters deep, i am hoping to find something that is under 0.5 cm. I heard that touch sensitive buttons...
Specs:
i5-8400
Zotac 2060
16 gb ram 2666
1tb 960 evo nvme
HD Plex 400w acdc + dcdc
I forgot which motherboard it is.
This build is currently a proof of concept, and requires you to mod the case and possibly also the gpu (I am open for suggestions on how to mount the gpu). It fits (barely) and...
Thank you! This information helped them locate the package, and I will be picking it up later today. Now I have the whole easter to make it fit with a zotac 2060. I'll upload some photos once I have made it fit (or ruined psu and gpu trying).
Odd question of the day..
Can someone describe how the packaging for the 400w adcd looks?
My unit has been stuck in a loop at the postal company in sweden for 3 days where it keeps getting incorrectly sorted, then sent back for sorting, and the only way to get it out of this loop according to...
Yes my order is affected. We have received emails and tracking numbers that the orders has been shipped from Germany, meanwhile there are no units in Germany to ship.
It’s all because the seller wants to ensure we got the best possible product, what we are disappointed about is that there is no...
It's a preorder where we have all recieved an email stating the order has been shipped, and he does not even have the units.
I think bitching about it is in order especially when the seller has not informed anyone about the delay.
Just send me anything that will power on my system! I am sure this 'noise issue' is some gung-ho wannabe QA tester that heard the slightest clicking sound in a vacuum room while pressing his ear up against the unit while wearing a hearing aid. I also honestly believe this means it's going to be...
I just asked Larry about the shipping status. The big batch has not even arrived in Germany yet... I can't believe I cancelled my gpu and payed 35 euro more to buy it from somewhere else with faster shipping......
Mine was also shipped. I doubt it will make it here though since it looks like from the dhl tracking it only mentions my apartment number not my street name :/
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.