4750ge is only a 35 watt APU, they compared it to a 2400g which is 65w, and using crappy RAM. If the A300 was able to handle the 3400g, it can probably handle the 4750g just fine.
Dang, I was hoping the a300 would retain compatibility with 7nm APU's as long as they were AM4. If they are releasing a new model I am guessing that means they aren't compatible.
I just got my Velka 3 and there was no way to mount the Hdplex 400, as the holes in the heatsink of the Hdplex are not threaded and neither are the holes in the bottom of the case.
Wanted to share an update here on my 3400g, not using the A300 anymore (now on Asrock B450 fatal1ty itx) but thought it may be useful to some folks here.
I have two issues I have been spending a bunch of time trying to figure out. Firstly I am seeing an over-voltage issue (peaking at 1.55v...
I have a 3400g (technically a zen+ part) and the asrock B450 fatal1ty itx. Using a 1.0.0.4 beta bios from jzelectronic.de and I have two issues I have been spending a bunch of time trying to figure out. Firstly I am seeing an over-voltage issue (peaking at 1.55v SVI2 TFN) which I have also...
I do think a shroud would help. With the Wraith it's not needed because it sits so close to the vent. Heat/overvoltage issues should be resolved if they ever release the 1.0.0.4 bios
Idk about Europe but the tu150 is in stock at 3 reputable retailers in the US. Seems like it was sold out for awhile after release but is recently becoming more available.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.