Recent content by riba2233

  1. riba2233

    Production SFFtime presents: N-ATX V2 - 15L evolution of console case that supports ATX size parts

    Back in stock again! https://www.sfftime.com/shop-sfftime-cases
  2. riba2233

    Production SFFtime presents: U-ITX - 7L lightweight console case that fits 3slot GPUs

    If anyone is interested in getting the U-ITX they are up in stock now (B-stock also), I am really not sure when the next batch of it will be but it won't be anytime soon. https://www.sfftime.com/product-page/u-itx-black https://www.sfftime.com/product-page/u-itx-white...
  3. riba2233

    Production SFFtime presents: U-ITX - 7L lightweight console case that fits 3slot GPUs

    Hi, I am not making it currently, I do plan on making a V2 at some point, hopefully this year. If it happens it will be a major change in many aspects ;)
  4. riba2233

    Production SFFtime presents: U-ITX - 7L lightweight console case that fits 3slot GPUs

    Hi, that was P-ATX. U-ITX will be back in stock in a few weeks, no worries :)
  5. riba2233

    Production SFFtime presents: P-ATX V4 - 11L console case with support for large GPUs

    Crazy stuff, thanks for the test 😁
  6. riba2233

    Production SFFtime presents: P-ATX V4 - 11L console case with support for large GPUs

    I am, I will have a few more pieces from this batch and I'm ordering the next batch now.
  7. riba2233

    Log P-ATX v4 Build Log & Benchmarks

    what did you order, if it's not a secret :) Idk how it's for intel, but on am5 it was pretty straightforward luckily.
  8. riba2233

    Log P-ATX v4 Build Log & Benchmarks

    I would really like to see how the AXP-X53 copper with a good 25mm thick fan would work, it is slightly shorter so it should have lower turbulence noise and it should also cool better :)
  9. riba2233

    Log P-ATX v4 Build Log & Benchmarks

    Thank you a lot for the test and the write-up :)
  10. riba2233

    Game - What's this car?

    Yep, you found the exact one :D You're next!
  11. riba2233

    Game - What's this car?

    No for both, it is modified with that front grill but it's not that model. It's something much smaller, you could say it's a ... (word that is not very OK nowadays :D )
  12. riba2233

    Game - What's this car?

    It's from Japan... and very small...
  13. riba2233

    Game - What's this car?

    modified with the part from that series ;)
  14. riba2233

    Game - What's this car?

    Imho this shouldn't be that hard, car has sort of a niche popularity but the catch is that not everything in the picture is original ;)