Nope. Everything works. All things are possible if you believe. Banish the ghost in the machine. There is no such thing as technical skills, just blind luck and repeatedly trying the same thing over and over until it works. ?
Alphacool Eisbaer LT. Sleeved cables from Corsair Platinum SF 650.
For whatever reason, it now works. ?
I stepped through the install one plug in at a time, testing power up. Everything works. I just realized I forgot to plug in the front USB header though. Let's find out...
Yeah, same components, but on the mobo box. I've plugged in everything but the PCIe extension cable and it works fine. No multimeter but I may have to correct that. Would make life easier for all these switches and recepticals I have to replace
Ugh... So after a month of waiting I got a replacement X570i from Gigabyte for the one that failed and it won't turn on in my SM580, but will on the cardboard. Has anyone had any grounding issues or know how to fix them? I've never experienced this before in my 20 whatever years of building my...
For those with the Gigabyte board, I have a question from a novice at water cooling...
So I'm sitting here with my case in front of me with just the Alphacool Eisbaer LT and radiator fans left to go to complete my build and I'm befuddled as to how to take the wee three pin female connector (not...
So I have a dumb question. On the SM580, what are the two round holes that have plastic removable plugs in them on the rear of the case for? I had interference with one and my Gigabyte X570I and had to pop it out and for the life of me I can't think of the purpose of them.
?
Is the Fan Bracket needed for 240mm rads part of the Accessories Kit that comes with the V6? I feel like I'm being dense but I can't seem to find that answer
Ah screw it. I got a $10 promo card, $18 savings if you bundle with a 3600 at Newegg, and 3% cash back ends in two hours or something from Ebates. I'm going in on the Gigabyte.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.