Do you guys think that I could use this AIO, change the fittings drain it and add it in a custom loop with a 240mm rad for the gpu as well?
I have a Nouvolo Steck with a 3600 and rx5700xt and I want to watercool it. I just realized that for 10€ more than the LT Solo this comes with the LT solo...
Hey I got my Steck and I'm really enjoying it. One thing I am curious is if the layout could be inverted. Let me explain myself, I must have my pc on my right side bc there's no space on the left. Hence the GPU is closest to me. Since I purchased the case with the tophat and glass side panels I...
Have you thought about the Lian Li TU150, I know it is 23 litres but you would get to keep the card and it has way better cooling for GPU as far as I am concerned
Hi,
So I built my first pc last year in the Raijintek Thetis (Dimension [W×D×H]
210×360×366 mm
: . I did it bc I had an ATX am4 mb and a 750W ATX psu. Thing is I want an even smaller case, but I have some requirements and I am really struggling to find a new case. If anyone can help...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.