@WinterCharm that's a great concept, and I'm definitely in for a set.
...now I wanna know when you're going to offer the clear PSU cord that's also in your render... 😁
Fine... but using the pci retention bracket in the case willl prove troublesome. i designed this i/o so that it could securely hold the case. I was using the watercool pass through and it worked, but it would slide around (even with metal hard tubing in the loop).
i have 2 extra sets of these...
Can you show anymore detailed photos of the damage?
Unbending, bent metal doesn't work so well for me. My first thought is a jewelers file to clean up any obstruction to the side panel track, and a black paint pen to touch up the surface.
That's not what my experience has been. Going all exhaust into W1 lowered my pch temps by 15*C over just having my board mounted in an atx case with no sides. My ram doesnt display temperature, but I would presume a similar result.
The way the case is laid out, all of the incoming air from the...
I just watched the part you're referring to, along with his 'pre-overclocked' explanation and couldn't help but think that W1 has effectively raised the bar...
Also, I did a little bit more work with the neo pixel and case switch.
video
My gripe is the guy dropped $5k in parts in the case, and bitched about it being 10% of that.
As well:
Then they used a crappy cpu block and provided absolutely no data of value to any of us on the performance.
...and the name thing. I mean. come. on.
but yeah, same page. I unsubbed after...
I would gladly pay $70 to get this case sooner.
and when it comes to parts, i've easily spent double... maybe tripple the cost of this case in fittings alone.
I don't think that he's offering spare parts, yet... and I would bet it won't happen before ALL of batch 1 and 2 are shipped.
The button is a mechanical kailh blue switch with a case specific bracket that holds it. I think its originally intended for keyboards.
Thanks! - I swapped my ddc to a four pin fan header and shortened it so that there's just enough to route up behind the psu and plug into the quadro.
If you're using a d5, do the same for the pwm wire, but run the 12v/gnd to straight to the psu.
...and the m2426 is wonderful at getting rid of...
Reddit is full of groupies and everyone knows more than you do.
I.e. - If you're watercooling and not using ek, you're wrong.
I've seen the trend over there seems to be nr200s... And the W1 is a premium case that most of the reddit base probably can't afford or won't buy.
nope. no shaving required.
the power plug position does make it hard to work there though. I'm researching some low profile plugs and sockets to make a custom power cable this morning though...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.