Hello,
I have a custom SFF-build where I currently run an Noctua NH-L9a. But the case is very small, with very limited intake and exhaust capabilities. So I've been looking for a new solution for this.
Then I found this cooler from Akasa...
I mean... This is impressive in its own right. But I cant really see the use case of this outside say running menus in restaurants or digital billboards for those who want something easier to handle (used to windows) than a raspberry pi.
Cant seem to find any info about this, so I'll just ask (and if this is in the wrong sub-forum, just move it): What is the max thickness I can use for the rear panel so that the rear IO shield can be attached without any issue? I'd guess 2 mm, but want ro make sure.
Thanks!
Since I was planning on making a Hackintosh with an LP-card, I now read (and remembered) that it is much more preferable to make hackintoshes with AMD graphics (or am I misinformed now?) Has there been any more powerful LP-GPU on the AMD side than the MSI RX 560 LP 4GB OC? No newer architectures...
2 years ago I built my custom ITX case and PC with an MSI 1050 ti LP GPU. Has there been any "sequels" made to this kind of GPUs after that? Last I checked was a year ago, and then the answer was no. I would like to have a more modern GPU with same performance and size, but lower TDP (due to...
It's the top-mounted radiator + fans that is the issue; I want to use 280 rad + fans, which only allows for RAM up to 35 mm. So yeah; it would block like a few cm of the RAM, but the majority would be visible... We're not talking air coolers now. With 240 mm rad there would be no issues.
Well.. For a build with big glass side panel, why not, considering all the other lights there? :P But I decided I might just go with Corsair LPX-modules anyways and let light bounce of the white heatsinks instead.
Ooh would be nice if they managed that. Thanks!
Hahaa. I can dremel and stuff, but doing my own rgb-RAM?.. I doubt that. Especially if it should look nice as well. ??
Has any manufacturer made RGB on actual Low profile RAM? Meaning RAM + lights would be as tall as normal RAM modules without heat-sinks?
My case cannot accomodate taller than 35 mm if using certain radiator setups. But I'd like those lights. :P
Unfortunately, this is the only area where the game kind of fails: The difficulty spike between hard and master is significant. And yes, Hard is a bit too easy, with the exception of some segments that are just difficult due to the insane amounts of enemies at a single moment. (Screw you...
The campaign is short but better than most other FPS campaigns. I believe that Respawn knew what resources they had available (very small studio) so instead of making it full of filler and boring turret sections (e.g. CoD), they wanted to make everything awesome.
So yeah, for the low price you...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.