Thanks for all the responses guys! It sounds like it maaaaybe might work, but everything would be pretty damn close. If I had more money, I'd just buy the case and the parts and see what happened buuuut....
I think it could be done with a 120mm rad for the gpu, and a gpu loop with a combined...
Is it possible to watercool a gpu in the XTD?
I've been looking at pictures on the site of clearances and of people's builds but I'm just not quite sure. If you mount a 120mm radiator and fan to the top XL vent panel, that gives you 80mm for a CPU cooler (135mm - 30mm rad - 25mm fan). That...
Hey all, I've got a question about The First.
TLDR: how much do the thermal limits change with more airflow?
With a top and bottom fan running well outside the realm of "silent" (like, say, a Noctua Industrial-ppc 140mm fan running at full blast) will the thermal headroom increase? Or is...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.