Nice thread.
I first had a Minolta Dimage 7 for a couple years, was a decent prosumer for it's time. Then I moved onto Canon gear with a 20d and then a 7d in about 2010. Besides kit lens I had 2 Tamrons which got mold contaminated 24-70mm f2.8 and 17-50mm f2.8. I also have a Canon EF 28mm...
I typically look for aluminum cases because where I live it is very humid, close enough to the sea for salt air to be a factor and in a house that has open windows most of the time. So intake spots where dust can build up and hold moisture can cause corrosion.
I think the powdercoating should be...
I'm pretty sure they include the feet in all other cases I have seen, and the handle folds down so it probably wouldn't be measured extended. The measurements seem completely plausible due to the PSU placement.
I would loved to have seen an mATX version of the TU-300 (it's up on the site). The recent Lian Li mATX cases have all been pretty chunky, everything over 30L, and most of them have ODD drives which are becoming more and more unnecessary, where you guys make all sorts of variations of ITX cases...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.