To @Kairoz and others who have received their psu already: Could you please tell what is the product value marked on the packaging? Knowing the value would really help me with the customs here.
Damn I missed the tester phase. PSU is the only component missing in my build so I'm eagerly waiting for it. Thanks to SFFTEC and testers for the updates.
I placed an order on the sfftec PSU a couple of days ago and after finding this thread I decided to refund. But Mr Sfftec replied to my email and convinced me to keep my order promising that they certainly will be shipping early-mid June. I absolutely want this PSU so I just have to believe.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.