in my opinion- I would widen the case to have better air cooled cpu coolers- Noctua NH- L12 ghost one is 66mm and L9X65 is 65mm both coolers can handle 95W-125W chips and stay cool when not overclocking- Because I just don't think this case is meant to be a overclocking machine.
I would add...
Here's my recent build with the short evga 3060ti I placed a 92mm aio at the end to show how much space is left, I think if you installed the aio first and slid the aio down under closer towards the psu the tubing connectors that sick out would have enough space and clearance without and case...
Intel will want some smaller cards due to their new nuc system taking cards smaller than 200mm and that was just released a few months back so hopefully that v has some pull
Even if the radiator fan and gpu all stack up, your not going to find room for a pump in this case as the spot behind the psu is shorter and thats where the power button comes in at
Respect the rules? Paypal does hsve a time limit on shipping and it ain't 9 months later.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-long-can-the-seller-take-before-shipping-my-item--faq599?app=searchAutoComplete
Not sure if anyone else thought of this but if you swap the front panel usb to 2.0 ones the cable is half as thick and normally shorter making cable management a bit easier( I felt like I was over bending the 3.0 and it was bowing my case )
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.