Can I download drivers and update my bios all over the internet without having to use a usb flash drive after I’ve installed windows?
My graphics card finally comes in this afternoon and I can finally finish everything up. Thank you so much guys!
Edit: From the comments, I see bios and windows...
I’m so overwhelmed. Do I just download the driver at the way top for each section or do I have to download them all?
From what I can see, it doesn’t look like I’ll need qualified vendor list and declaration of deformity. I’m trying to limit the amount of bloatware I install.
This is my first build, so please excuse all my noob questions. XD
What drivers do you guys recommend I install? Can I update the bios after I install windows instead of usb flashing? Do you guys recommend I turn off windows automatic driver updates? For the amd chipset drivers, I’m confused if...
I’m done waiting. Originally I was waiting for coffee lake to wait for the new budget boards. I got tired and jumped on to Ryzen to wait for this motherboard. I’m fed up with it, I want to build a pc!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.