Thanks for your response.
Both power bricks I bought at Dell website, so it's genuine. You used the 1080TI in your calculations but I have a 1080 mini, so less consumption. But you still can be right regarding power draw. I'll run some testing this weekend with the another setup by installing...
I'm having an issue with the HDPlex 400.
I had some stuff laying around: An old 2600k (not overclocked), some memory and one ASRock Z77-E ITX. Assembled everything up inside a Silverstone SG08 with a brand new 1080 Mini and I was happy for about a month. It started yesterday, my setup just turns...
I'm having an issue with the HDPlex 400.
I had some stuff laying around: An old 2600k (not overclocked), some memory and one ASRock Z77-E ITX. Assembled everything up inside a Silverstone SG08 with a brand new 1080 Mini and I was happy for about a month. It started yesterday, my setup just...
Damn, that PSU cut-out is way out of line (literally). Kinda disappointing wait for so long and come across with that.
@sergiiua what happened? You've lost that loving feeling?
Sorry Flybird, I didn't see your post earlier. In fact I don't have any doubt about @sergiiua or @guryhwa honesty. That's not what I meant and if I was not clear enough I apologize. I prefer to pay a little more if that's the case and get everything in one place :).
So usb type-c is too bulky to fit in the front panel? Do you have mockup's with everything the front panel can fit?
I wonder when we'll have just one 3.5mm for audio/mic. In general I meant, it's very popular on notebooks already and I did a search for a front panel like that with no results...
@Curiosity that's great to hear. But I'm not really concerned about the PSU muscles since I'll run a Quadro low profile 35w on both units. I read the @guryhwa entire post and I don't have any doubt that he really knows what he's doing, my only concern is on the long run and 24/7 work. We have 8...
Thanks @W1NN1NG for your response.
@sergiiua I do have some questions and I'm sorry if you answered those already:
1. The 8 pin connector for the PSU on the pictures it's the connector for the G-Unique power brick right? No adapters required.
2. The G-Unique 400w you refer at the first post is...
True, compared with the solutions I'm seeing at the forum.
Is there any thread where someone put G-Unique 400w to test along with the modded power-brick? Damn I'll end up ordering the bundle: Case + PSU + power brick to avoid headaches. I already have a HDPlex and a 330w Dell power brick and I...
@Flybird I totally agree, but I don't think HDPlex can defeat any mini case purpose since the primary HDPlex mission is to keep things small (not to small?). Maybe I'm wrong but I would love to see more compatility without compromise. Clearly @sergiiua is moved by the passion and I already like...
I do have the same question. I'm looking to my ASRock z270 Fatality itx/ac right now and almost pulling the trigger. Another things is: I have a HDPlex 400w but based on what I read (I read the thread entirely) it won't fit in any Mini version. I know that sucks getting suggestions all the time...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.