Yeah the 5.25" is hard to work with in a ITX/MATX/DTX format.
As you stating the ripple noise, is present on certain motherboards with GPU combinations.
Some pre-released motherboards I am testing have had this issue, others do not, but later on that.
It seemed to be also depending on the...
Last time I have played with Burson Products, I had some fun with their crazy variety of op-amps, used for modding various amps for the exact sound that is desired. This time around I am playing with the Burson Audio PlayMate 5532. It is a more playful version of the original Burson Play Amp. I...
If you wanna talk to Burson Amp they are on a new rotation on new version for 2019.
They are very open to suggestions, on improving their 5.25" Version Audio Play.
I myself am looking for a 3.5" Dac Amp with OP Amp Swap ability
S4M as in the Computer case or the 3D printer ?
Me and my wife travel regularly between Germany and US with a Dan Case A4 and a Kolink Rocket case used to be EVGA Hadron Air.
We keep them in our carry. We do pack it so what we pull it out for scanning and inspection. We done ALOT of trips in...
There aren't too many nice amplifiers out there, that compete with the Creative Sound Blaster X7 in the mainstream gaming market. The styling of the X7 isn't for everyone, nore is the space required. So I have been looking for something similar for a while now, with a Mic input and clean simple...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.