It wasn't worth it. Brexit has fucked importing stuff for the time being. And it looks like there's a few shops about to get some in stock as they're starting to take pre-orders. At this point it's academic trying to rush it as the EKWB 3090 FE card is still yet to be released. They're hinting...
I'm no expert but... it looks like that happens because the quick-releases spike the pressure within your system beyond what that plug can take. Obviously you don't want equipment that has tolerances so close to the operational mean. But is there not a way that you can prevent that pressure...
I'm in London. They must be appearing and disappearing fairly quickly on Amazon.
I've got a tab with every webpage selling it in Europe that I check every time I log on to my PC. Only Caseking in Germany claims to have any incoming stock (today ironically).
My vigil continues, but I'll...
I can't find an XSPC TX240 for sale anywhere (apart from a couple of scalpers selling it at a x4 markup) I wonder if I can get away with just a TX120 given how much that one of those fans is occluded by the waterblock...🤔
Plus I'm waiting for the 3090 version of this block which will be a much...
Thanks for the link I had discounted EK's FE block too soon it seems.
Now all I need is for EK to bring out a 3090 FE version and for the XSPC TX240 to come into stock (currently nowhere on this cursed planet) and I'm good to go.
I can't imagine what it's like camping outside overnight in the...
The Alphacool Eisblock ES Acetal RTX 3080/3090 Reference with Backplate is too big unfortunately.
"all dimension are without the PCB and Backplate. With the mounted PCB and Backplate the water block is approx. 8-9mm thicker."
So that 27mm is pointing down from the PCB.
*edit* Just to...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.