Thank you guys. Great feedback.
Edit:
I've also noticed the Jonso HP-400. I initially disregarded it. Although I am seeing some favorable reviews of it now. Does anyone have experience with Jonsbo?
With the 92x14mm Noctua fan it comes in 2mm shorter. Which isn't a lot but every little helps.
Hey SFF, it's been a while since I posted on here.
I'm looking at building a new STX PC based on the new Asrock X300 motherboard. (Using a 65W APU.)
The NHL-9A appears to be the best cooler for the Deskmini case. But what about something a bit smaller?
The only in production AMD cooler I can...
Hello everyone,
I thought I would share with you my custom laser cut case inspired and assisted by Colinreay. If you like what you see here you should definitely check out his original design the 'Monolith'.
At this time the case is 90% complete. I need to cut the second side panel but before...
Thank you so much Colin.
What I'm using at the moment is using an off cut of acrylic with a screw and nut to clamp the bottom of the bracket tightly. The top is screwed in too but I had to modify the metal bracket because of the thickness of the acrylic. I still find that the card can sway back...
Here is the image:
Presently I'm working on making the GPU more secure and I'm going to add some additional screws half way along the bottom edge of the side panels to improve support of the bottom panel when all the components are installed.
The power switch is mounted under my desk and...
Hi Colin, it's been a while but I've finally gotten around to laser cutting my design. It's a mini ITX form factor based on your design. You can see the similarities. I've not yet printed the other side panel, when I do I will also make a few small improvements to the back panel.
Thank you for...
Hi Colin, as best as I can tell I've converted the designs to work in 5mm sheets.
At this time I'm just trying to decide if I want to cut the Monolith as is, or convert the design to an ITX form factor. Making it more similar in shape and volume to the Dan A4 case. Obviously that's quite a lot...
Thank you, that's very generous Colin. But I would feel guilty to inconvenience you so much. Also I live in the UK so you would need to send internationally.
Thank you very much Colin!
I will be sure to post pics when I get everything cut. :)
EDIT
I just took a good look at the designs and if you don't mind I have a few questions Colin...
First of, I think the front panel might be missing from the pack you uploaded. It's possible I missed it...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.