PM'd you. Thanks wahaha.
I do still really want the case. I just meant to order the black one but when I completed the order, it was two tone, looks like bug.
@AlexTzone
Have you had any test/sampling of the dark/apple space gray anodizing/color?
I feel like every single case tries to make that color and fails for whatever reason (cost,QA,inferior sandblasting/not smooth). How confident are you that you'll be able to do it right?
wahahaha...
@AlexTzone
Anyone know of other AIO's that might also fit? Like this one below.
http://www.gamerstorm.com/product/cpuliquidcooler/2016-04/1286_5089.shtml
I'd love to see a comparison of all 120MM aios that might fit in this case with the updates. That would be helpful for those with extreme...
Sure, totally, I agree there are trade offs for every case. That said, I personally think the performance gap is flat out too large given the price of this case. Sure if it was a smaller thermal gap, fine, but almost a 10 degree difference than similar cheaper cases? If someone’s willing to...
I hope we can see some testing on that configuration soon, cause as of now I’m concerned after optimumtechs review...
His graph shows that gpu thermals are 8 degrees (!!) hotter than similar (cheaper) sandwich style cases, like the ghost and dan case. 65 vs 73 degrees. it’s closer to phanteks...
Is the two tone going to be black and silver or space gray and silver? I thought it was going to be the latter, but the website says “black and silver”
I think it would be good to increase the size of the holes. It’s 3c difference, sure, but only if you use the dust filter up top, which changes the aesthetic. If there’s no major decrease in how good it looks, I’m all for larger holes.
how about increasing the size of the ventilation holes on performance panels? Seems like an area of concern for Optimum and I’d bet gpu thermals could be improved significantly
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.