Log Zenzone C1 – A MATX case at the size of SFF

SpaceWolf

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Sep 20, 2020
Sorry for my English, it’s not my first language, just learned it recently.

I would like to share with you guys about my first build. In previous times, I just came straight to the store and asked them to build the pc for me. But this time, I really want to come up with something new, sth of my own so I order the parts separately, most of them are from Taobao.

About the case, it can fit a MATX mobo with ATX psu. However, it is nearly impossible to install the two front case fans because all of the headers of a MATX mobo are normally located at that side. It can be resolved by using an ITX mobo but it will leave a lot of unnecessary space in the case. The best thing about the case is the I/O located at the bottom, so cable management is pretty easy to make your desk look clean.

I also added a led bar in the bottom to make it make even more gorgeous.

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Good to see some compact mATX action. Beautifully built and looking great!

Having looked it up, the case is bigger than I thought at 22.5L. Nice small footprint though.

Like you, I'm a real fan of "cable less drives"; 2 M.2 slots onboard is always a good thing.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
How much thermal benefit does the fourth fan of the Galax 3080 bring to the table?
I would be happy if it can bring down temp by 2-3C.

Good clean build overall.

SpaceWolf

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Sep 20, 2020
How much thermal benefit does the fourth fan of the Galax 3080 bring to the table?
I would be happy if it can bring down temp by 2-3C.

Good clean build overall.

Actually, my vga is Galax 3070 and yes with the forth fan, I can see the temp decreased by 1 - 2C, but not more than 3 😅

Good to see some compact mATX action. Beautifully built and looking great!

Having looked it up, the case is bigger than I thought at 22.5L. Nice small footprint though.

Like you, I'm a real fan of "cable less drives"; 2 M.2 slots onboard is always a good thing.

Thanks for your kind words. The best thing about the case is I can put any components without worrying too much about the dimensions while still maintain a reasonable foot print on the table. 🙂

Reactions: Arboreal

JJSEA

Caliper Novice
Dec 30, 2019
That's a very interesting design. Thanks for sharing. Having the back panel at the bottom allows for some neat external cable management: no ugly wires hanging down the back of the case.