Why I'm Here, and Hello

Hi folks. My name is Steve. Screen name LooseNeutral. I'm here because a friend tracked me down to say hi. You know him as Confusis. I got to know him on another forum, bit-tech a few years ago as I had just descovered the modding communities. Hmm, 'bout 2008 I think. He's my friend, John. I was actually on the forums for about a year, or more, before I started talking to people. Not that I'm shy by any means.. Just was out of my norm.

John [Confusis] recently reached out to me, err more like hunted me down to tell me about this place.[thank you] While I was on Facebook chat with him I was signing up. Why You ask. Because of another site I became friends with him and a collection of some real good people. CraigBru is here. It was this little site Called LOSIAS. It left a mark on my soul. I'm here because, no matter how a thing may end.. from that something else begins. I made friends I'll think about on my death bed. I still talk to some on other forums who ask. I have one to talk to after I'm done here, good soul. Modder. Waynio just asked me the other night about the folks he'd met... Yep, a little place can leave a mark folks. I see this place with the same eyes as I was then. I've read a lot of posts here, I see the potential. Good people. It will grow from that and that alone. Keep community first, even if I may get drunk and get .. opps... nevermind. Not kidding, I ment what I said about LOSIAS. You will make friends here. I hope I'm one of them. I'm not just talking about someone you call a friend. John is half the world away from me.... I'm Thankfull after all this time, one little site made a difference. CraigBru gave me oppertunities to do things like editing podcasts, contributing graphics to the site. Just let me be me. Craig, many thanks. Even if those podcasts were challenging as an audio spec.. It was a labor of love. That's how you grow a thing. That's why I'm here.

Hello - my future new friends. lets see where this road goes. Thanks for having me.

Cuzza

Trash Compacter
LOSIAS
Jul 15, 2015
Yes. First thread I read on here and it's already made of win and awesome. FYI, I'm another one of those LOSIAS people, confusis suggested I check this place out. Glad I did. Long time no crazy-talk, Loose!

Spotswood

Average Stuffer
Spotswood Cases
Jul 18, 2015
spotswoodcomputercases.com
Hello all, Its just me Rich from Spotswood Computer Cases, LLC. Kind'a frustrated how other forums treat new companies as spammers, forcing them onto other forums. Interested to see how things go here...I'm just looking to get some feedback and direction from the community.

Ugh...Boring text...want to see some pics? This is probably one of my favorite cases, made from solid Cherry...

-Rich

Reactions: confusis and Cuzza

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Ooh that is gorgeous! We welcome companies and reps here, as long as they are open about who they are :) aluminum and wood is my favorite combination.. Only made better with the original noctua fans :)

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
taa, that i do, banner me!

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Hello all, Its just me Rich from Spotswood Computer Cases, LLC. Kind'a frustrated how other forums treat new companies as spammers, forcing them onto other forums. Interested to see how things go here...I'm just looking to get some feedback and direction from the community.
Wow very unique ! Nice to have you here ! Indeed, this community embraces new SFF companies which mainly are a few people trying to realise a dream that others share. It's a way to fill the huge market gap the industry doesn't seem to think has potential. But I'm mainly amazed how much skill and creativity comes forth from these projects, much higher than cost-prioritized and market-researched multi-nationals will be able to do.

I like your case ! It would lend itself for some nice unique styles using unique wood panels like these: