When Is New Stock Of Dan Case A4-SFX V4 Arriving?

Lime

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Jul 7, 2019
Hi, I was wondering if/when new stock of the Dan Case A4-SFX V4 would come in stock on the SFFLAB website?
I didn't buy one from the first V4 batch because I thought that it'd still be in stock now/a new batch would have been made.
I was just about to get new components for my first SFF PC but I saw that the case was out of stock, so now i'm unsure if I buy the components now or wait for the case to come back in stock if the case isn't expected to come in stock soon.
(Also I wasn't exactly sure where to post this)

Thanks!

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if/when new stock of the Dan Case A4-SFX V4 would come in stock on the SFFLAB website?
I didn't buy one from the first V4 batch because I thought that it'd still be in stock now/a new batch would have been made.
I was just about to get new components for my first SFF PC but I saw that the case was out of stock, so now i'm unsure if I buy the components now or wait for the case to come back in stock if the case isn't expected to come in stock soon.
(Also I wasn't exactly sure where to post this)

Thanks!

Get one from Overclockers UK, my understanding is they have very good shipping to most anywhere and they have them in stock.

Lime

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Jul 7, 2019
Get one from Overclockers UK, my understanding is they have very good shipping to most anywhere and they have them in stock.
If I get it from Overclockers UK I need to send it to NZ and I don't want to pay much more than I already have to at the SFFLAB website.
If there isn't going to be a new batch within 1month I might get it from there. Not sure as of yet though.