V3 case with Aio and ftw3

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Sep 22, 2018
I know it's possible but I'm struggling to fit everything in. I am currently trying to fit the power supply and the cables to finish my build so my question to those who have the build how did you manage to fit everything in the case?

Shochan

Cable Smoosher
Feb 10, 2018
You should route your excess 24pin cable under the gpu side and secure it to the bottom part of the case with a zip tie and squish the cables flat that are on the fan so it doesnt hit the gpu. Gpu 6+2 pin cables can be routed between the tubes to the front (ssd will still fit if you have 1 there). 4+4 pin can be routed behind the mobo aswell as the 4 pin of the fan on the rad and the power switch.
A bit like this Make sure the 24pin doesnt stick out alot on the mobo or your side panel wil not close because of the tubes and also zip tie the tubes to your 24pin cable so it wont stick out.

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Sep 22, 2018
You should route your excess 24pin cable under the gpu side and secure it to the bottom part of the case with a zip tie and squish the cables flat that are on the fan so it doesnt hit the gpu. Gpu 6+2 pin cables can be routed between the tubes to the front (ssd will still fit if you have 1 there). 4+4 pin can be routed behind the mobo aswell as the 4 pin of the fan on the rad and the power switch.
A bit like this Make sure the 24pin doesnt stick out alot on the mobo or your side panel wil not close because of the tubes and also zip tie the tubes to your 24pin cable so it wont stick out.
What about the plastic shield between the sides?

Shochan

Cable Smoosher
Feb 10, 2018
I removed it. Doesnt matter if you have a gpu with a backplate.
Heres an example on how to do the mobo side btw