Buying [USA-MI] [H] PayPal [W] Commission for 3D Printable Riser for Metal Lid of Streacom F1C Evo

I am looking to hire someone to design a 3D printable riser that would allow the Streacom F1C's included metal lid to sit slightly above the top to allow hot air to naturally exhaust around the top perimeter. I have been using this case and have found out rather quickly that it gets very hot very fast with a 65W AMD Ryzen 3 3200G even with a Cryorig C7G heatsink and fan. I prefer the aesthetics of the metal lid over the 3D printable lids that are currently available so this idea of a "riser" or "spacer" came to mind and here we are.

As a starting point, I envision something along the lines of this which Perfect Home Theater was going after here. See this album:

Do bear in mind that Perfect Home Theater was redesigning the F1C, whereas you would be creating an accessory to the current F1C Evo that would augment the included lid.

Streacom's publicly available 3D model of the F1C Evo will likely also come in handy:

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/d448a69a-22dd-4504-82cf-1b6b35fab480/Streacom-F1C-Evo

My only request for this commission is the final design would be creative commons or public domain so builders everywhere can benefit from it.

Last edited: