Solved Test thread please ignore

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Yes, provided you are happy to let a radioactive gerbil reduce the size of the motherboard.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I disagree, a metal shear will also do the trick, but cheaper and less of a hazard to your health.

confusis

SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
No, the radiation is required for the ghost circuitry needed to keep functionality

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Wait, you mean the para-electricals also need modding ? I didn't think about that. And what kind of radioactive gerbil specifically is needed, is the one on eBay any good for $32 ?

confusis

SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Has to be custom bred by a monk in the Tibetan area, especially for your motherboard, processor and climate.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
So the $32 one is not good ? It says "made In China", isn't that close enough ? I've sent them a picture of my board, CPU and climate, waiting on response if they can customize it.

grumpyrobin

Airflow Optimizer
May 11, 2017
whoops.......

I thought this was the thread about stuffing matreboars in the newer case.

Last edited:

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I mean, I'm sure you could, on account of how much wasted space there is and all.

AleksandarK

/dev/null
May 14, 2017
I know how. Just buy magic stick and repeat: Abra kadabra, fit in there....Abra kadabra fit in there.... This may or may not work depending on what degree of magic school you have.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
The M1 is about as small as you can get if you want to support full length GPUs and don't want to use a riser, barring a bit of (quite useful) height. Nothing wrong with wanting something smaller, but for what it's trying to do, the M1 wastes very little space.

.....sorry necere
No worries :) It gives me an opportunity to reiterate the reasoning behind the design for people who may not know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz