Tek Everything has released a new build-video featuring the NFC S4T with a Ryzen 5700G APU. The video shows the complete build along with thermal testing using a Noctua NH-L9a. This should give anyone considering this case a good look at the base build.

I can hear your mind asking the question "what do you mean base build?".

The Not From Concentrate Skyreach S4 Tiny starts at only 3.3L. However, you can stack multiple cases together and expand the design to add expansion. Essentially, the case can expand to whatever size you want, however 7L will easily get you a system with an ITX sized GPU built in.

You can check out the Skyreach S4 Tiny page by following this link.

In the meantime, be sure to check out both the Tek Everything video, and their website.

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 18-09-33 NFC S4T ITX Case Review + 5700G Build.png

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
I could be tempted ... if only I didn't buy stupidly TALL RAM (Corsair Dominator Platinum). Jumped on that super sales (32GB 3200MHz B-die for 170€) ... but now that eliminated lots of slim or sandwitch cases XD.

I knew it, greediness always hits you back. Died countless time in games to not get that extra coin while low on life (especially those "maybe it will explode, maybe it won't" barrels in Diablo 2, when you have 1 hp left).

Last edited:

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Original poster
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
I could be tempted ... if only I didn't buy stupidly TALL RAM (Corsair Dominator Platinum). Jumped on that super sales (32GB 3200MHz B-die for 170€) ... but now that eliminated lots of slim or sandwitch cases XD.

I knew it, greedyness always hits you back. Died countless time in games to not get that extra coin while low on life (especially those "maybe it will explode, maybe it won't" barrels in Diablo 2, when you have 1 hp left).
LTT might have solved this one for you...