GPU So Unfortunate

Deltaxi1867

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Dec 19, 2020
So I am building my first water cooled SFF in the NCase M1. I am hoping one of you may have a solution for me. I just bought an RX 6800 and put an ekwb quantum block on it. I checked and double checked the dimensions but the terminal sticks out past the side panel. Any ideas looks like I need 5 MM.

NCase Dimensions
EKWB Dimensions

Sad Photo

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
So I am building my first water cooled SFF in the NCase M1. I am hoping one of you may have a solution for me. I just bought an RX 6800 and put an ekwb quantum block on it. I checked and double checked the dimensions but the terminal sticks out past the side panel. Any ideas looks like I need 5 MM.

NCase Dimensions
EKWB Dimensions

Sad Photo
My suggestion is to consider the possibility of installing the card in a vertical fashion.
I am not certain this will work but it is worthwhile to investigate in this direction.
The rad will then have to go to the case bottom instead of being on the side bracket.

Deltaxi1867

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Dec 19, 2020
My suggestion is to consider the possibility of installing the card in a vertical fashion.
I am not certain this will work but it is worthwhile to investigate in this direction.
The rad will then have to go to the case bottom instead of being on the side bracket.
Interesting thought I did look at the bracket that is used to accomplish this I have an Iceman reservoir that interferes. What I need is something like the EKWB Parallel but I need it to be closer to 15MM thick instead of 25MM.

Deltaxi1867

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Dec 19, 2020
Ok one idea it looks like alphacool has a block coming out that says it’s dimensions are 130MM I am sure once it comes out I could ask performance pc for an exact measurement.

Alphacool RX 6800