Completed SLATE-CASE AQ >>Status Update - Finalizing Order Fulfillments!

Pyotr

Caliper Novice
Oct 2, 2020
Ordered. Now to forget the case exists and get a surprise at my door in 4 months.
Thats.... optimistic.

Was hoping to see other purchase options than a credit card, so I guess I'm passing on this, especially with the increased cost. 428$ out the door for me

Gmoney

Average Stuffer
Oct 23, 2020
Thats.... optimistic.

Was hoping to see other purchase options than a credit card, so I guess I'm passing on this, especially with the increased cost. 428$ out the door for me
Shipping was $16 for me. I'm not too far from them.

Helix Exton

Chassis Packer
Mar 1, 2022
$16 shipping club, ordered and very excited to build a new pc finally (in 4 months)!

Now just to collect parts for the build...

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
odd question but is there enough clearance underneath the radiator to pass through cables? trying to figure out how the cables will be routed to the io.

edit: noticed after taking a look a the dimensions having 294mm with support of 280mm radiators there will be 14mm maybe less clearance, that's a tight fit.
there is a large through hole for routing your IO cables. In that space there is just under 2 inches of clearance. So much more than 14mm....

Reactions: coby

Rybamech

Chassis Packer
Feb 20, 2022
Hey @TaylorChiller

Is there any chance to have more shipping countries? As I just moved from UK to LT and waited for 4 months to find out that you can't ship to Baltic States

Gmoney

Average Stuffer
Oct 23, 2020
Not sure if it's been mentioned here but what color is the perforated side panel on the natural aluminum case? Every single picture of the case so far in that flavor has only showed off the tempered glass side.

Edit: found a picture on the main product page showing the side panel matches the top and bottom in natural aluminum.

Last edited:
Reactions: N9neBreak3r

ASCE

Case Bender
New User
Oct 4, 2020
175 / 5.000

Übersetzungsergebnisse​

Why is there no payment function with paypal. I'm from Germany and most people here have a giro card. Something like a credit card is not so common in europe.
I would love to have this case. It has everything I've ever wanted for a ITX case. Can you please add an paypal payment option. For the price of €450, something like this should at least be in there.

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
175 / 5.000

Übersetzungsergebnisse​

Why is there no payment function with paypal. I'm from Germany and most people here have a giro card. Something like a credit card is not so common in europe.
I would love to have this case. It has everything I've ever wanted for a ITX case. Can you please add an paypal payment option. For the price of €450, something like this should at least be in there.
@ASCE
We have fixed this. You should now see PayPal as an option. Sorry about that! You're definitely not the only one who mentioned something.

Thanks!

Taylor

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
Thats.... optimistic.

@Pyotr

We have fixed PayPal not showing up on the checkout. Sorry about that. Hope this helps!

Gmoney

Average Stuffer
Oct 23, 2020
I wish this were available in white. Would look really cool next to a PS5 with the white/black theme. Only reason I ordered silver is because I hate fingerprints/handling marks on dark cases + a lot of design elements get lost without the contrast of light/dark.

Reactions: TaylorChiller

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
I wish this were available in white. Would look really cool next to a PS5 with the white/black theme. Only reason I ordered silver is because I hate fingerprints/handling marks on dark cases + a lot of design elements get lost without the contrast of light/dark.
Highly doubt youll get fingerprints on the dark version. The anodizing on it looks identical to whats on the dark Thorzone Mjolnir and I couldnt leave a fingerprint on my dark Mjolnir if I wanted to!

Reactions: TaylorChiller

Gmoney

Average Stuffer
Oct 23, 2020
Highly doubt youll get fingerprints on the dark version. The anodizing on it looks identical to whats on the dark Thorzone Mjolnir and I couldnt leave a fingerprint on my dark Mjolnir if I wanted to!
Oh that's good to know I thought the first pic in this thread showed fingerprints but it may just be image compression. Now you got me doubting my color choice lol.