Hello every one!! i very new to this forum here is my build

I7 7700k @ 4.7GHZ
300w HDPEX
256 M.2 SSD
500GB OCZ SSD
Gigabyte Z270N
Gtx 1070 MINI
Dell 330w Power supply

I will be posting photos and temps very soon.

Reactions: zovc

LodisKnight

W Flyer
Dec 23, 2016
factorgaming.net
Nice. I have the 1070 mini. Which method are you going to use to mount the power plug? I went the Dremel way so I didn't have to cut into my precious S4 Mini (which I ended up doing to accommodate something else, anyways).

I don't know how much RAM you have (which will only make a small difference going two sticks over one), but with one stick of RAM, the OC on your 7700K, both SSDs, your cooler and the Zotac 1080 Mini with its default OC profile, you're looking at a 270W load, which puts you into that 90% range. Not a big deal if you're not gonna be running this 24/7 or drop the OC on the 7700K if you get the 1080. Just thought I'd make you aware in case you weren't.

HDPLEX 300W will most likely handle it with ease, I just personally like to stay in the 50-60% range even on load because I'm looking for longevity in mine. Everybody is looking for different things, though. If you're looking for "bleeding edge" in ~4L, you go ahead and rock that 1080 like nobody's business. :)

Phynful

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jan 28, 2017
Nice. I have the 1070 mini. Which method are you going to use to mount the power plug? I went the Dremel way so I didn't have to cut into my precious S4 Mini (which I ended up doing to accommodate something else, anyways).

I don't know how much RAM you have (which will only make a small difference going two sticks over one), but with one stick of RAM, the OC on your 7700K, both SSDs, your cooler and the Zotac 1080 Mini with its default OC profile, you're looking at a 270W load, which puts you into that 90% range. Not a big deal if you're not gonna be running this 24/7 or drop the OC on the 7700K if you get the 1080. Just thought I'd make you aware in case you weren't.

HDPLEX 300W will most likely handle it with ease, I just personally like to stay in the 50-60% range even on load because I'm looking for longevity in mine. Everybody is looking for different things, though. If you're looking for "bleeding edge" in ~4L, you go ahead and rock that 1080 like nobody's business. :)

I ended up cutting the s4 .. it was so easy it dose not look to bad .. I'll prob lower the clock one the 7700k becaus I think it's not really needed right now. Any one know if the 1080 fits yet