Selling Reservation for a custom M1 clone on Taobao

Hello,

I've got an offer for you guys today. I signed up for a reservation for a custom case on Taobao, specifically this one:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...&wwlight=cntaobao犯贱feel-{558710712904}#detail

It is a clone of the Ncase M1, but much smaller, 8,8L, fits a reference size GPU (up to 267 mm), a 125 mm CPU cooler and a SFX PSU.

I chose a silver case with tempered glass side panel and a filter for bottom intake. All came up to 1128 RMB, which is roughly 163 USD. I already paid 500 RMB in advance around 3 months ago, but as it turned out I won't be needing the case so I would like to pass the reservation to someone else. I will handle all the communication with the seller and the Taobao agent I'm using (ytaopal), will just set the delivery address to wherever the buyer is located. I think the total price should come up to around 200 USD depending on your location.

I already have a case from Sunmilo which is very similar and I can say the quality is really, really good, thick aluminium panels all around, if someone is looking for as small as possible M1-style case, I think it's a great choice.

If you got any questions, let me know, I'll answer all of them.