Selling Sunmilo M01 15.6L Case - Sandwich (dual-rad!) AND M1-style layouts possible; Asus Z370-I

Desired Price
Currency
CAD
Payment Methods
  1. Cash
  2. PayPal
Delivery Method
  1. Postal Service (e.g. USPS, Canada Post, etc.)
  2. Courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.)
  3. In Person
Hello all,

Selling what I thought was going to be my final case, but the allure of the really small T03 just got me back. =) (Using external radiators, that is...)

With full respect to Ali of Optimum Tech, who believes the Meshlicious is the ITX case to beat in 2021, I have to respectfully disagree and say that this one is. Find me another 15L case that allows two radiators (although the bottom one has to be a thin one, granted) in sandwich mode, with the top rad a 280, and that ALSO allows a full M1-style layout with a four-slot GPU capability, and I'll buy you an expensive beer. All of this with Sunmilo's customary build quality and reserved aesthetics - really tough to beat. Like I said, only reason I'm selling is because I'm obsessed with really, really small case sizes and went back to my 10L Sunmilo T03 - with the addition of an external radiator...=) I paid a whole chunk of cash with shipping to get this here. I'd like to clear 250 CAD once all is said and done, but we can talk. Willing to ship internationally.

Pictures of the empty case (from a hardwareswap thread a few days ago) :

See photos of a previous build in the case here :

Asus Z370-I : No pictures of that one yet, but it's flawless. Just updated to the very latest BIOS today - Win11 ready, Resizeable BAR, the works. Would like to clear 180 CAD but I think that might be a big ask. Again, willing to discuss.

Happy trading, cheers!

Reactions: chevaliter