Ready to join the SFF Family

Hey everyone,

I decided it was time to part with my 5930k in the Corsair 500R that I've been using for years. I bought a 500D SE and in the end decided to wait for 2020 CPU's to upgrade. Since then, I started to realize that maybe a large ATX RGB case isn't what I want. I started looking at the NZXT H510, the FD Meshify C and eventually that lead me to the amazing community of Small Form Factor PC's. I now totally want something to put on top of my desk and as soon as I know what to look forward to for CPU's this year, I'm going to commit to start building. Really excited to try this out, as all I've ever built in are mid towers and look forward to the support and information I can find here.

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Hey everyone,

I decided it was time to part with my 5930k in the Corsair 500R that I've been using for years. I bought a 500D SE and in the end decided to wait for 2020 CPU's to upgrade. Since then, I started to realize that maybe a large ATX RGB case isn't what I want. I started looking at the NZXT H510, the FD Meshify C and eventually that lead me to the amazing community of Small Form Factor PC's. I now totally want something to put on top of my desk and as soon as I know what to look forward to for CPU's this year, I'm going to commit to start building. Really excited to try this out, as all I've ever built in are mid towers and look forward to the support and information I can find here.

Welcome to the forums! If you can't find something, ask! There are a ton of helpful folks here (myself included, I hope) that can solve just about any problem you may have! :)