PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds!

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Great!
I bought PUBG a couple of weeks ago and promptly went on holiday after a mere 5 days of ownership!
I did have a couple of results in the teens, but have steadfastly failed to nail anyone yet.
It's raw, immerse, frustrating and compelling. I did say before that it was a lot of money for a single map... What a map though!!
I see the there's been a new update at the beginning of the month, so will need to grab that sharpish.
I have a LAN buddy who is waiting for me to get more accomplished and will then go coop and maybe run a 4 man squad later.
Home later this week, so will be on again :). I'm UK based, as that could affect playability with other SFFers joining up. PM me for Steam name.
Fun nevertheless, and ideal timing as I've just completed all SE3 and DLC.

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
I bought it a few weeks ago as well. Had one intense 30 minute round with a friend, and haven't had time since. Lol. I've really got to change that! Feel free to add me if you want.

SteamID: craigbru

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Great!
I bought PUBG a couple of weeks ago and promptly went on holiday after a mere 5 days of ownership!
I did have a couple of results in the teens, but have steadfastly failed to nail anyone yet.
It's raw, immerse, frustrating and compelling. I did say before that it was a lot of money for a single map... What a map though!!
I see the there's been a new update at the beginning of the month, so will need to grab that sharpish.
I have a LAN buddy who is waiting for me to get more accomplished and will then go coop and maybe run a 4 man squad later.
Home later this week, so will be on again :). I'm UK based, as that could affect playability with other SFFers joining up. PM me for Steam name.
Fun nevertheless, and ideal timing as I've just completed all SE3 and DLC.
Nah I play on AS servers all the time with my buddies so shouldn't be an issue

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
@W1NN1NG thanks for the Steam invite, we're all hooked up now. Played my first Duo rounds last night and it was interesting and frustrating in equal parts.
I need a mike to talk to my buddy, at least with him having one, he could guide me as leader. It does help if you jump out of the plane at the same time though...
Anyway, it's been fun & I've been on a few FP Solos and racked up 2 kills at last!

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
@W1NN1NG thanks for the Steam invite, we're all hooked up now. Played my first Duo rounds last night and it was interesting and frustrating in equal parts.
I need a mike to talk to my buddy, at least with him having one, he could guide me as leader. It does help if you jump out of the plane at the same time though...
Anyway, it's been fun & I've been on a few FP Solos and racked up 2 kills at last!
That's good :D I might be on tonight after the kids are in bed I'm not sure yet lol been running around cleaning the house today lol