Nice to meet everyone! A little dilemma help please?

Hi guys ! I have the ncase m1 v3.1 and the tg side panel for it , when i got the case i didnt opt for the default rad and grilled vented side panel. Now i wish i would have done that. I wanted to get the nr200p but they dont see, to be shipping in uae, and even if i found one its too expensive and cost more than the case.
what could be a good alternative?

specs
2700x - upgrading to 5900x
16gb ram
1080ti - upgrading to 3080/xt6000
sf450w - 750w

what could be a good case ? And maybe ill go with aio too? Thanks everyone
sorry about the wall of text

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! The CoolerMaster NR200P case has not been the easiest case to get a hold of, as it launched not so long ago during the CoVid pandemic. It may become easier to acquire later on or you need to find which markets ship to the UAE.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I keep hearing that the NR200P is difficult to get a hold of but if you look at r/sffpc every other build is another NR200, so these cases are constantly coming up available. I would keep an eye on Reddit because people are constantly posting when it becomes available in different countries.

Reactions: Phuncz

CrownlessKing17

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Oct 23, 2020
Thanks a bunch guys ! Im a close friend to one of the guys who does some rig shows here and then and he talked to cm apparently he was told that there are no plans to have thar case be released in This region. same with h1 and shift air unfortunately. Thanks guys !

• Sad
Reactions: Phuncz and rfarmer