Closed NFC S4 Mini Classic $250 shipped

Zuuk

Average Stuffer
Apr 17, 2016
What's done to the wrap around bezel? Hard to tell from the dark picture other than it seems to have skyslots on it. :)

VisualStim

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Mar 6, 2017
What's done to the wrap around bezel? Hard to tell from the dark picture other than it seems to have skyslots on it. :)

I used a pneumatic zip saw and cut a rectangle piece out that was the same size that the chassis gpu opening. I took a little adhesive and put the slotted vent on the wrap. This allows you do use modified gpu shrouds so you didn’t have spend an extra $50 for that “acrylic lol 3D bezel”

slimydog

What's an ITX?
Jan 26, 2019
Watch out for this dude. If it looks sketch and smells sketch - also add in the privileged attitude...

VisualStim

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Mar 6, 2017
i just explained it above. you are too stupid to understand. so fuck off you are too stupid to buy my case

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
@VisualStim Watch your attitude. Such remarks are in violation of our terms of service, namely personal attacks being prohibited. Also considering that you are trying to sell an item, aforementioned responses are likely to reduce your possible buyers across the board, and not just to the particular user(a) you have taken offense to.

Reactions: Rjk1617 and chx