New to SFF, glad to find y'all

Have been interested in small form factor PCs for a long time so I'm glad to find this resource and community.

I'm a Super Smash Brothers commentator, player, and retro game streamer living in New York City, so you can imagine why having something with a small footprint could be important. Anyways I've been looking for a solution to stream from my CRT retro setup that takes up very little space (can be only about a liter or a little more) and can still handle 1080p/720p 60fps streaming and recording or encoding. Having a smooth 60fps is the most important thing to me, and I feel like trying to stream without a GPU has been the main issue in not getting a smooth consistent framerate, so when I saw the minisforum ms-01 with GPU support I got super excited and wound up here.

Looking forward to nerding out with you all

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

Reactions: jimmyjoemc

jimmyjoemc

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Feb 7, 2024
www.twitch.tv
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !
Thanks Phuncz! I'll check out the rules and everything. Looking forward to seeing all the cool projects here and sharing as well

Reactions: Phuncz